- About Us
- Visas and Migration
- Travelling to Australia
- Services for Australians
- Doing business with Australia
- Study in Australia
- Australia-Philippines relationship
- Development cooperation
- Australia-Philippines Policy Forum
- Events & Organisations
- About Australia
- Travel advice
- Register with us
Austrade Office - Manila
The Austrade office at the embassy is staffed by professionals dedicated to:
• providing advice on Australia's supply capability across a wide range of products, services and technology;
• matching your import needs with Australian suppliers;
• assisting companies who may be seeking to establish strategic alliances with Australian suppliers in their local markets;
• providing assistance to firms planning significant investment in Australia.
If you have an import need in the Philippines or Micronesia, Austrade can put you in touch with Australian companies capable of meeting your requirements.
When you call, staff will ask you some questions to ensure they understand the nature and scope of your enquiry and then, provided it relates to import from Australia in a commercial quantity and there is industry capability in the product area, staff will endeavour to match your requirement with Australian suppliers absolutely free.
Austrade aims for same day service and always responds within 48 hours. The office is open 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on normal work days.
Australian Trade Commission
Level 23, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Telephone: +63 2 902 5500
Fax: +63 2 902 5504
P.O. Box 1071
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines